Properly matching filtration equipment for a pond can be a challenge. Aquadyne Plug & Play Filtration Systems take the hassle out of the decision-making and installation process for you. Aquadyne Plug & Play systems are designed for Maximum performance, Maximum energy efficiency, Minimum maintenance, and ease of use.
Every pond environment is different. Different water flow requirements, different plumbing layouts, different head pressures. Aquadyne Plug & Play components are designed to perform to the requirements of your pond's environment. Aquadyne helps you get your performance right the first time with no worries. After your equipment arrives and you have everything unpacked in the equipment area, your system can be up and running in less than an hour, provided that your suction and return lines for your pond are in place.
Aquadyne Plug & Play Systems are ideal for both residential and commercial installations. Our commercial installations already include applications such as zoos, aquariums, research facilities, fountains, and public water features. Aquadyne systems can be set in place and put into service within a short time of arrival and no prior experience with system assembly is necessary. Follow the simple installation instructions and the Plug & Play is up and running.
All Aquadyne Plug & Play Filtration Systems Include:
- All-Weather UV Resistant Equipment Pad
- Aquadyne Biological / Mechanical Filter Unit
- Delta Electra-Pro Ultraviolet Sterilizer
- Performance Pro Self-Priming Pump
- Pre-configured Plumbing System w/UV Bypass
- Quick Disconnect Union Setup
Aquadyne Plug & Play Options (available for additional purchase):
- Electrical Control Center (+$490)
- Automated Control System
- Special Customized Options - To meet your specific performance needs.
Aquadyne Standard Features:
- All Aquadyne Filters Include Aquadyne Air Blower Power Backwash System - The Air Assist Backwash aggressively agitates the debris collected in the media bed and suspends it in the water column which is easily backwashed to waste, conserving water, and deep cleaning the filter media bed.
- Full Rinse Cycle
- Complete Medical Bypass
- Full Media Access
- Advanced Backwashing
- Internal Sedimentation
- Easy One Touch Operation
- 5 Minute Weekly Cleaning
- Bottom Sludge Drain
- 5 Minute Disassembly
- Micro Sediment Removal
- No Flow Restrictions
- Full 6" Tank Opening
- Dry Hands Cleaning
- Each Unit Includes 3 X Self Sealing Unions (1 1/2" Unions for all models except AD8000HE, AD16000, and AD30000 which are 2" unions)
Aquadyne Bead Filter Various Unit Specs:
|AquaDyne MPN #||Pond Size Max||Fish Load||Pump Size||Plumbing Size||Media Volume||UV Size||Plug & Play Dimensions||Avg. Backwash|
|AD2000||2000 Gal.||50 Lbs.||1/8HP 3600GPH||1 1/2"||.60 ft3||EP-5||24"L x 32"W x 39"H||25 Gal.|
|AD4000||4000 Gal.||85 Lbs.||1/8HP 3600GPH||1 1/2"||1.1 ft3||EP-5||32"L x 48"W x 44"H||30 Gal|
|AD8000||8000 Gal.||165 Lbs.||1/4HP 5700GPH||1 1/2"||2.2 ft3||EP-10||32"L x 48"W x 52"H||50 Gal.|
|AD8000HE||8000 Gal.||165 Lbs.||1/3HP 6300GPH||2"||2.2 ft3||EP-10||32"L x 48"W x 52"H||50 Gal.|
|AD16000||16000 Gal.||330 Lbs.||1/2HP 7500GPH||2"||4.4 ft3||EP-20||32"L x 48"W x 54"H||50 Gal.|
|AD30000||30000 Gal.||660 Lbs.||1/2HP 7500GPH||2"||8.8 ft3||EP-40||47"L x 51"W x 60"H||90 Gal.|
Note: The Aquadyne Plug and Play systems are built to order so can be configured in many different ways to fit your individual situations. If you need help or have additional questions, feel free to give Play It Koi a call.
Ben is the best! He is super helpful and knowledgable about the fish and supplies- I highly recommend him!