Digital Marketing Intern APPLY NOW
Are you an animal lover at heart interested in dipping your toes into the world of digital marketing? Have you been in school learning about ecommerce and ready to make a splash? Interested in scale-ing up your skills through a fintastic opportunity that is guaranteed to make a noticeable difference? If so, this marketing internship at PlayItKoi.com is just for you! And we hope you love terrible puns as much as we do!
We are searching for a highly-motivated, self-driven, Marketing Intern to guide and execute Play It Koi’s digital marketing strategy (including both SEO and SEM). In this position, you will get hands-on experience in creating a marketing plan, building & launching campaigns, and measuring & optimizing campaign performance.
- A strong career interest in Sales & Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation and growth-oriented personality
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and remote environment
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Strong PC Skills including experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, facebook ads, Bing ads, and more
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program with emphasis in marketing
- A love for koi fish, ponds, their inhabitants & cheesy fish puns
What You'll Gain:
- You will be shown the inner workings of our sales, CRM, and digital marketing platforms to ensure a solid understanding of how these systems all work together in a multi-million dollar ecommerce start-up.
- You’ll get the opportunity to experiment with a 6 figure marketing budget and ultimately set the vision forward on our marketing strategy (Direct, PPC, SEO and other channels)
- You’ll gain hands-on experience with Content development for use in digital marketing
- You’ll gain hands-on experience with running paid ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, Bing, Klaviyo, and other channels to drive increased sales
- You’ll manage other special projects as assigned
Sound Fin-teresting? We can’t wait to talk with you!