The EcoSeries Floating Fountain displays beautiful spray patterns that outmatch other 3/4 HP and 1 HP fountains. The EcoSeries Fountain operates in as little as 24" of of water and includes:
- Energy-Efficient 1/2 HP motor - Drawing only 5.8 Amps, 690 watts on 120V power
- Stainless Steel Body with Suction Screen - Houses the asynchronous motor, silicon carbide shaft bearing and ceramic shaft
- *NEW* Stainless Steel Screen - Features convex channels that resist clogging!
- Control Panel - Set up to run your fountain and the optional LED Light Set
- 3 Spray Patterns - Classic, Trumpet and Crown & Trumpet are included
- Power Cord - Includes quick disconnect and strain relief
- 3 Year Warranty
The EcoSeries 1/2 HP Fountain was designed to be easy to assemble. No tools are required for assembly, disassembly (for cleaning or maintenance) or when changing nozzles. The EcoSeries Fountain is equipped with a quick disconnect cord for easy removal of the motor and float.
|Classic||6'H x 16'W|
|Trumpet||14'H x 7'W|
|Crown & Trumpet||Trumpet - 8'H; Crown - 4'H x 32'W|
|Single Arch*||8'H x 16'W|
|Double Arch*||Tier One - 10'H x 16'W; Tier Two - 5'H x 38'W|
|Double Arch & Geyser*||Geyser - 9'H; Tier One - 7'H x 12'W; Tier Two - 5'H x 34'W|
- Deluxe Control Panel is rain-tight, corrosion resistant, and NEMA 3R rated with two 24-hr digital timers and GFCIs (for fountain and lights separately)
- Auxiliary Power Deluxe Control Panel includes above features and a 115V, 15A auxiliary power source for additional equipment such as aerator
- PolyFlex Protection Wrap and Stainless Steel Protection Wrap protect the power cord from damage caused by rodents such as muskrats.
Compare Airmax EcoSeries with Kasco xStream
Compare Airmax EcoSeries with Aquamaster Masters
Airmax EcoSeries Information Video
Airmax EcoSeries Classic Spray Nozzle
Airmax EcoSeries Trumpet Spray Nozzle
Airmax EcoSeries Crown & Trumpet Spray Nozzle