Blue Diamond T Series Pond Pumps offer flow rates from 1270gph-7660gph at an extremely attractive price that is hard to beat!
- Aluminum and ceramic shaft for long life, even in continuous duty
- Ideal for pond aeration, filter systems or water features
- Can be used in submersible or in-line applications
- Vortex impeller handles solids up to 0.2"
- Integral thermal shut-off
- Made in China
- 1 year warranty
Features 1.5" MPT inlet with optional front screen for submersible applications. Features 1.5" MPT outlet with 1" and 1.25" barb adapters and swivel ball adapter.
These pumps are very attractively priced. As such, it is no surprise that they are not quite as robust as some other pump brands. Having said that, for any application where a horizontal pump can be used, these water pumps are reliable and carry many features at a low price.
|T5000||1270gph||7.2'||60W||7.9lb||14.1" x 5.3" x 6.4"|
|T15000||4000gph||16.1'||210W||10.6lb||15.8" x 6.5" x 6.5"|
Note: The screen can be taken off of the front of the pumps, and it can be used as in-line pump instead of submersible pumps. Minimum height is 12", since the water outlet is on the top of the pump.