CrystalClear pHusion fuses pH lowering qualities with natural electrolytic supplements to safely lower pH levels in pond water at no more than 0.2 points per application. CrystalClear pHusion also adds much-needed electrolytes to help fish maintain a strong slime coat and healthy appearance.
CrystalClear pHusion Dosage Rates:
- Up To 1,000 Gallons 1 Ounce
- Up To 2,000 Gallons 2 Ounces
- Up To 4,000 Gallons 4 Ounces
- Up To 8,000 Gallons 8 Ounces
- Apply pHusion up to every 3 days at the prescribed rate until pH levels come into safe range (6.5-8.0).
For Best Results:
pH is typically lowest at dawn and highest at dusk so it is important to test pH at the same time of day. Once pH has been brought to a safe level, use pHGuard to stabilize your pond preventing future pH swings.
Drastic changes in pH may cause algae blooms, fish and plant stress and possibly death. Safe pH ranges for pond fish and plants is 6.5 to 8.0. pHusion reacts with water to form a weak acid. Do not mix the product with other chemicals.