Simple and effective biomechanical pre-filters improve pump performance. Prevents pump damage and flow reduction due to debris and clogs. Expandable units available in single or double Matala filter media core for superior biological filtration. Universal barbed fittings accept 1" to 1-1/2" tubing or 1-1/2" MPT. The versatile EZ Bio Filter can be used as a biomechanical pre-filter for circulation pumps, filtration pumps, and water fountain pumps.
EZBio 20 Filters Features:
Improves Pump Efficiency:
- Prevents flow reduction due to premature clogging
- Improves energy usage by reducing pump stress caused by clogs
- Helps extend pump life
Highly Efficient Filtration:
- Multiple pore size
- Progressive density dramatically reduces clogging
- Large filter volume captures, stores, and biologically processes more organic particles
- Large specific area for beneficial bacteria colonization
Easy to Install:
- Connects to many types of pumps
- Expandable for increased filtration capacity
- Minimal maintenance - long interval before cleaning
- Clean by simply dunking in a bucket of pond water
Easy to Integrate:
- Can be placed at any distance from the pump
- Expandable to increase filtration capacity to suit your needs
7.9" x 7.9" up to 3400 gph.
works well and easy to install
This is durable and well made. Easy to clean by taking it apart. Also easy to install as it has a fitting that will accept multple hose sizes. I use it as a prefilter for my koi pond pump.
beefy & effective!
These are awesome pump pre-filters. Very sturdy and easy to install. Fast shipping. thanks!
Bigger than expected
This was a bit Bigger than expected but doing great job in my koi pond. I think if it was any smaller it probably wouldn't last as long as it does.
We were looking for a pond pre-filter when I found this. I Liked it so much I ordered another one. I'd recommend ordering 2. Swap them out and always have a clean one ready to go. Does a good job of keeping junk out of my pump.