Simple and effective biomechanical pre-filters improve pump performance. Prevents pump damage and flow reduction due to debris and clogs. Expandable units available in single or double Matala filter media core for superior biological filtration. Universal barbed fittings accept 1" to 1-1/2" tubing or 1-1/2" MPT. The versatile EZ Bio Filter can be used as a biomechanical pre-filter for circulation pumps, filtration pumps, and water fountain pumps.
EZBio 20 Filters Features:
Improves Pump Efficiency:
- Prevents flow reduction due to premature clogging
- Improves energy usage by reducing pump stress caused by clogs
- Helps extend pump life
Highly Efficient Filtration:
- Multiple pore size
- Progressive density dramatically reduces clogging
- Large filter volume captures, stores, and biologically processes more organic particles
- Large specific area for beneficial bacteria colonization
Easy to Install:
- Connects to many types of pumps
- Expandable for increased filtration capacity
- Minimal maintenance - long interval before cleaning
- Clean by simply dunking in a bucket of pond water
Easy to Integrate:
- Can be placed at any distance from the pump
- Expandable to increase filtration capacity to suit your needs
7.9" x 7.9" up to 3400 gph.
easy to install doing a good job
Bought one and loved it so bought another one. So easy to clean and does a great job keeping my pond clear. Highly recommend it.
This is durable and well made. Easy to clean by taking it apart. Also easy to install as it has a fitting that will accept multple hose sizes. I use it as a prefilter for my koi pond pump.
These are awesome pump pre-filters. Very sturdy and easy to install. Fast shipping. thanks!
This was a bit Bigger than expected but doing great job in my koi pond. I think if it was any smaller it probably wouldn't last as long as it does.