K1 Micro Bead filtration systems are a range of pressurized filtration systems that deliver incredible levels of filtration for ponds. By using the new K1 Micro filter media instead of conventional beads, these filters offer better biological and mechanical filtration. This is due to the vast protected surface area of the K1 Micro filter media (950m2 per m3).
This protected surface area safely houses friendly filter bacteria and prevents them from being flushed to waste during the cleaning cycle. Only dead bacteria, waste debris will be discharged. This results in no Ammonia and Nitrite spikes after maintenance.
The K1 Micro Bead filter has been designed to allow an unrestricted flow of water through the unit meaning a lower wattage pump can be used saving you money.
All in all, the K1 Micro Bead filters offer unsurpassed mechanical filtration, tremendous biological performance, all in one which saves you money and can be installed on any type of installation.
Evolution Aqua have re-designed the K1 Micro Bead filters for 2017 to offer new and improved performance.
These game-changing filtration systems completely re-invent the way we think about bead filters. Rather than using conventional beads as their principle filter media, our filters use K1 Micro beads
K1 Micro offers a whole range of benefits over beads including:
- Improved biological filtration
- Better mechanical filtration
- Improved flow
- Reduced back pressure on pumps
- Increased protected surface area
- Improved internal design
- Re-designed internal pipework
K1 Micro Bead Filter Sizes
- K1 Micro Bead Filter 20: 20” Diameter. For ponds up to 18,000 litres/ 4,000 Gallons
- K1 Micro Bead Filter 24: 24” Diameter. For ponds up to 36,000 litres/ 8,000 Gallons
- K1 Micro Bead Filter 30: 30” Diameter. For ponds up to 54,500 litres/12,000 Gallons
- K1 Micro Bead Filter 36: 36” Diameter. For ponds up to 91,000 litres/20,000 Gallons
View K1 Micro bead filter Instruction Manual (PDF)