What are the benefits of feeding Medi-Koi®, medicated koi food to my sick koi and pond fish?
Cant find antibiotics? Uncomfortable giving injections? Cant catch your sick koi or pond fish? Medi-Koi® medicated koi fish food is the next best treatment for tough fungal and bacterial infections.
Tired of trying to feed your sick kio fish and pond fish those medicated koi foods they refuse to eat?
- Medi-Koi® is loaded with Krill Meal, Shrimp Meal and other high-quality ingredients that actually stimulate your sick koi and pond fishs appetite so your koi fish receive the medications they need.
- Medi-Koi® supplies the high-quality nutrition your sick koi and pond fish need for a fast recovery, at the same time they are receiving their powerful medications: 38% protein, 12% fat, with stabilized Vitamin C plus many, many more Vitamins and the more effective chelated minerals.
- Medi-Koi® is a custom made, sinking pellet that brings the medication to the bottom of your pond where your sick koi and sick pond fish tend to stay.
- Medi-Koi® is tested every year by thousands of pond keepers across the U.S. and has a proven record as the top medicated koi fish food on the market for curing ulcers and other bacterial infections, plus, your sick koi and garden pond fish will love it!
- Medi-Koi® should not be confused with Gold Kist & regular Romet that is made for food fish, like catfish and is very inexpensive. Many Dealers are re-bagging and selling plain Gold Kist Romet as a Special Medicated koi fish food for sick Koi and sick garden Pond Fish under other names and doubling its price. Dont be fooled!
- Medi-Koi® contains three powerful antibiotics that are milled into the feed, not "top dressed" like the cheaper imitations, where the medications are quickly lost in the pond water and become useless. Medi-Koi® places the medications in your sick koi and sick pond fish where they work the best, not in your pond water!
"Top dressed": a method of using plain fish food, top dressing it with oil, then adding powdered antibiotics on top and mixing it all together hoping the antibiotics sticks to the food.
Now heres the best part! As we all know some stressed or sick koi fish and garden pond fish eat very little, and research has shown your sick koi and pond fish must eat at least 3% of its body weight of most medicated koi fish food every day to be effective.
The good news is, when feeding Medi-Koi®, all your sick koi fish has to eat is 1% of its body weight. Thats just 1/3 of the medicated koi food your stressed or sick koi and pond fish has to eat if you treated it with other medicated koi fish food.
Dont be fooled by cheap imitations when it comes to the health of your koi fish! Feed the best, most tested medicated fish food on the market Order Medi-Koi® today!
Medi-Koi® anti-bacteria medicated koi fish food is more effective than ever for healing tough fungal and bacteria infections in koi and garden pond fish and heres why:
We added a proprietary blend of natural micro-nutrients to our custom medicated koi food formula that aids in the effectiveness of the antibiotics in our Medi-Koi®.
These micro-nutrients accelerates and intensifies the natural response of the immune system, which accelerates the healing of tough fungal and bacterial infections in your sick koi and pond fish.
Our exclusive proprietary blend of natural micro-nutrients is not available in any other medicated koi fish food.
If your sick koi fish are suffering from a tough fungal and/or bacterial infection and you need a good anti-bacteria medicated koi fish food that works fast and your sick koi and sick garden pond fish will love to eat, Medi-Koi® is the medicated fish food for you!
Medi-Koi® was formulated by Dr. Matthews, a Veterinarian with a Doctors Degree in animal nutrition. Dr. Matthews is a highly respected specialist and expert in animal and Aquaculture Nutrition.
Dr. Matthews has spent much of his career on the research and development of cutting-edge biotechnology for the Aquaculture industry.
ATTENTION: DO NOT FEED Medi-Koi® TO FISH USED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION