PVC Standard Compact Ball Valve is the industry standard that meets or exceeds other brands and manufacturers in performance, workmanship, price, and quality. This product is manufactured with virgin PVC resin and utilizes the Red Flag Products high-quality injection molding process.
RedFlag Products PVC Compact Ball Valves strike the balance between functionality and economy while surpassing industry standards in key metrics for working properties.
Industries: Aquarium, commercial plumbing, drainage, fluid handling, fountain, industrial & scientific, irrigation, lawn & garden, pond, pool, ranch, residential plumbing, spa, sprinkler
- Utilize EASY quarter-turn operation for turning on, controlling, and turning off water flow
- This product is an industry favorite due to its long-lasting quality and low associated price
- Strong internal valve stem ensures long-term usage without interruption
- Red Flag quality O-rings and seats provide a watertight seal without dripping or leakage
- Can be used for BOTH Schedule 40 (Sch 40) and Schedule 80 (Sch 80) applications and glues or threads directly onto pipe
- Handles are all fully replaceable
- Sizes 1/2" to 2" have the standard turn knob whereas 2-1/2-Inch, 3-Inch, and 4-Inch have high torque lever handles
- Virgin, high-quality material is used throughout the valve
- Comes ready to install in a variety of sizes, colors, and styles to choose from
- Size(s): 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch, 1-1/4-Inch, 1-1/2-Inch, 2-Inch, 2-1/2-Inch, 3-Inch, 4-Inch
- Color(s): White
- End Connections: available in Socket x Socket or FPT x FPT
- Schedule: Suitable for both SCHEDULE 40 and 80 pipe
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI @ 73° F
- Functionality: Fully replaceable handles
- Material Body: Virgin PVC
- Material O-Ring: EPDM
- Material Seat(s): Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE)
The folks at play it koi have such a passion for the industry, they will help out as much as possible in order to spread the life style of koi keeping. Will not do business with anyone else.