ScareCrow stops animals from eating your precious Koi
Tired of battling deer, raccoons, heron and cats? Keep animals from invading gardens and ponds with ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Deterrent. This heat and motion-activated sensor is an effective alternative to harmful chemicals and unsightly netting. Plus, the startling, yet harmless, three-second blast of water uses just three cups of water to keep animals at bay.
- Protects water gardens, ponds, landscaped areas and yards from raccoons, blue heron, deer, rabbits, birds and other animal intruders
- Startles pests with sound and startling-but-harmless burst of water, teaching them to avoid protected area in the future
- Protects 1,200 sq. ft. day and night - powered by a single 9-volt battery for up to 6 months
- Hooks up in minutes with a standard garden hose
- Optional Decals
- Stake Instructions: The two stakes will only fit together one way; with hose attachment facing downward, connect to the top of the pointed stake; which is then inserted into the ground
Trust your garden and pond to ScareCrow
Custom motion sensor lens
Unique lens design increases detection range for smaller animals, like cats and raccoons.
Fail-safe and leak-proof valve
The ScareCrow valve is designed to automatically close and cut off water-even without power.
Intuitive low-battery indicator
Protect your lawn from unnecessary flooding.