- Asynchronous Pumps combine the efficiency of Magnetic Induction with the power of Direct Drive geometry, keeping operating and ownership costs to a minimum
- Atlantic TT-Series pump more water for less watts regardless of water chemistry, making them the ideal choice for water gardens
- Compact design fits the tightest pump chambers, perfect for vertical and multiple pump applications
- Excellent resistance to fouling in hard water environments and simple maintenance keeps pumps running in adverse conditions
- Ribs and large openings in pre-filter and handle provide tremendous surface area for greater clog resistance, decreasing upkeep and increasing pump life
- Download Atlantic Water Gardens TT Series Pump Instruction Manual here (PDF)
- 3-year Manufacturers Warranty!
Play It Koi Pro Tip: The rotors of asynchronous TidalWave Pumps are water-cooled, with a screen to keep grit out of the rotor chamber. Keeping the screen clean will prevent overheating and prolong the life of the pump.
Don't forget to Order your TidalWave Variable Speed Controller to take full advantage of these pumps' features!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.