Durable and reliable, Big Frog pumps are engineered for 24-hour continuous use. Big Frog boasts a more than 99% service rating with less than a 1% factory defect rate. It is well-built for reliability, featuring high quality stainless steel shaft and housing with fiberglass reinforcement and high-quality carbide seals to resist abrasion and corrosion.
- Oil-free pump provides pristine water and is safe for fish and aquatic life
- Removable guard over inlet to protect pond inhabitants
- Overload sensor protects pump from overheating
- High-quality seals protect pump parts for long life
- Vortex impeller handles solids up to 1.25" in size
- Includes 20' power cord
- Protected by a 2 Year Warranty
|SKU||Wattage||Max Flow||Max Head||Outlet||Dimensions||Weight|
|BF3000||300W||3000gph||22'||2"||9.5" x 7" x 15"||16lb|
|BF4200||460Ws||4200gph||29'||2"||9.5" x 7" x 16"||19lb|
|BF5500||575Ws||5500gph||39'||2"||9.5" x 7" x 16.5"||22lb|
|BF6300||950Ws||6300gph||49'||2"||9.5" x 7" x 17.5"||25lb|
NOTE: Big Frog Pumps have very high torque and are great for medium and high-head applications. However, it's not reccomended for low head applications. If you have less than 10' of head, we recommend you choose the more economical Big Frog Eco-Drive Pumps, made for just such applications.