A unique water conditioner that replaces the natural slime coating on the skin of pond fish when if has been damaged by handling, netting or other forms of stress. Instantly removes chlorine and conditions tap water. Contains Aloe Vera to help heal torn fins and skin wounds. Prevents the loss of internal fluids electrolytes. Protects damaged tissue of fish against external disease-causing organisms. Use when setting up a pond, adding new fish or changing pond water.
- Makes tap water safe
- Removes chlorine, chloramines, & ammonia
- Contains the healing power of Aloe Vera
- Adds slime coat and reduces fish stress
- Product tested and safe for salt or fresh water setups
- Cleaner ponds and tanks equal longer fish and aquatic life
- Fish and water conditioner
- 16 fl. oz. bottle (473 ml), Treats 1,920 US Gal (7,268 L)
- 32 fl. oz. bottle (946 ml), Treats 3,840 US Gal (14,536 L)
- 64 fl. oz. bottle (1.89 L), Treats 7,680 US Gal (29,072 L)
- 1 gallon bottle (3.78 L), Treats 15,360 US Gal (58,144 L)
GREAT PRODUCT. I'VE USED IT SINCE I FIRST PUT IN MY POND IN 6 YRS AGO. EASY TO USE. GREAT PACKAGING FOR SHIPPING.
good stuff. overall very pleased. would recommend.
I trust this with my koi fish and turtle pond. It works great.
I've been using this for 10+ years now on our goldfish pond and our koi pond. Works great as a dechlorinator and then some. I probably add a bit more than I'm supposed to, but it helps with my ammonia levels too so I don't mind. Good price and good service from Play It Koi
I'm using this for my outdoor fish pond. I've had some instances where I've lost a lot of water due to evaporation and while adding water my koi fish would be very stressed and gasping for air. Using this when adding water has meant no more gasping fish! Works as advertised.