The CompactSieve II (aka Compact Sieve Mini) is designed to remove particles and waste from your koi fish pond and/or quarantine systems. unlike most Sieves, this is designed to be pump fed making installation a breeze. It acts as a mechanical particle waste pre-filter and can be simply positioned near a waterfall/stream return to pond, or connected after a skimmer, or just before surface mounted biological stages as pictured below.
The versatility of this sieve and it's compact size makes it an incredibly valuable tool for the physical removal of waste from your koi or fish pond.
- The Stainless steel filter element has a width of 24cm and a length of 40cm with 300-micron openings.
- 4,000 GPH Max Flow, this is a pump fed unit.
- Pump inlet 1"/1.25"/1.5" stepped hose tail
- Pump inlet 25/32/40mm stepped hose tail
- Housing: Dark Green PE, shipped with cover
- Output and Overflow: 75 mm push fit fittings
- Stainless Steel Screen: 300 micron
- Dimensions: 20" (L) x 73" (W) x 22" (H)
- Weight: 21 lbs
Be sure to checkout the AquaForte CompactSieve II Instruction Manual (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.