The smaller version of the successful UltraSieve III is here!
An ideal pre-filter for pumps up to 3300 GPH. An ideal pre-filter! Create a compact filter system by combining the UltraSieve MIDI with a bead filter or other pump fed filters. The pump connection comes with a long suction pipe which draws the water from under the float to prevent air suction.
- Smaller version of UltraSieve III
- Small footprint
- Inlet: 110mm (approximately 4.3")
- Patented flow regulation
- Strong polypropylene house
- Improved edges around sieve
- 3300 gph max flow rate
- Waste outlet, 2" male threaded
- Screen 300 micron
- Pump outlet 2" male threaded, incl. 2" solvent fitting
- Dimensions: 21.75" x 10.38" x 28.75"
- Ships via UPS freight typically
Download the AquaForte UltraSieve MIDI Instruction Manual here (PDF)
Lastly, don't forget to add the optional lid for the UltraSieve Midi. While not required, it does dampen sound, provides extra protection from critters and the elements, and keeps extra debris out.
Our pond water has never been cleaner! I like that this sieve can handle adjustable flow rates automatically since we change the flow rates throughout the year. It was fairly simple to install and I also like how easy it is to clean. Would highly recommend this pond sieve.