Fight Deadly Bacteria in your pond and protect your Koi Fish with AquaMeds Aqua MedZyme DC (Dry Concentrate). This 100% Natural product is a must for all serious koi keepers. Aqua MedZyme keeps the bad Aeromonas Pseudomonas bacteria populations down so your koi fish can live in a clean and safe environment.
Aeromonas, Pseudomonas are a deadly bacteria that live in every koi fish pond, causing life-threatening bacteria infections such as ulcers, fin rot, tail rot and more. These deadly bacteria attack koi and garden pond fish when they are stressed, causing many thousands of fish deaths each year.
Aqua MedZyme™ bacteria reduces the deadly bacteria in your koi fish pond, here’s how:
- Aqua MedZyme™ consumes the same food that deadly Aeromonas, Pseudomonas live on and starves them to numbers so low they become harmless to your koi & garden pond fish
- Aqua MedZyme™ builds a natural barrier to deadly bacteria
- Aqua MedZyme™ pond bacteria assists in healing koi ulcers and body sores
- Just one treatment every two weeks is all it takes to protect your pond fish from these deadly attacks
- Treats pond water as low as 40 degrees (F) Great for early spring & late fall treatments
- Aqua MedZyme™ can be stored at room temperature for 3 years or more
- Aqua MedZyme™ DOES NOT contain harsh chemicals, antibiotics or medications
- Aqua MedZyme™ will not kill the “good bacteria” in your pond filter
- Safe for plants, pets, and wildlife
Now here’s the Best Part! Aqua MedZyme™ Dry treats more pond water in your koi pond than any liquid “Zyme” on the market and is priced less! One pound treats 125,000 gallons!
|AquaMeds MedZyme Dry Concentrate Application Rates|
|100-2,500 gallons||First Dose||1 Tbsp. (scoop) every three days for three treatments, then 1 Tbsp. each week for two weeks|
|Maintenance||ONE HALF tablespoon every other week|
|2,501-5,000 gallons||First Dose||1 Tbsp. (scoop) every three days for three treatments, then 1 Tbsp. each week for two weeks|
|5,001-10,000 gallons||First Dose||Double the dosage.|
|Maintenance||ONE tablespoon every other week|
View Aqua Meds Aqua MedZyme Instructions here (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.