New for 2019! AquaMeds Stream Clean is an excellent solution to clean dirty pond streams, rock surfaces, waterfalls, and fountains. Plus, unlike any other cleaner on the market, Aqua Meds Stream Clean adds Oxygen while it's cleaning meaning it's safe for Koi, turtles, and other pond pets when used as directed.
- Uses Oxygen to break down debris
- De-odorizes water and prevents odor from returning
- Helps clear pond debris by lifting it to the surface for easy skimming
- Great for targeting problem areas
- Stream Clean's fast-acting formula is safe to use around plants, pets, and wildlife
- Can be used to clean streams, rock surfaces, waterfalls, and fountains
- After shutting off waterfall, pumps and filtration, remove as much debris as possible
- Apply a light layer of powder directly to surface such as waterfalls and streams
- For light treatments, use 2 tbs per 1,000 US gallons.
- For heavy treatments, use 3 tbs per 1,000 US gallons.
- For targeted treatment, use 5 tbs per sq ft.
- Restart pumps and filtration after application.
- Allow 24 hours for product to work, reapply once per week as needed.
- Do not apply to live plants or filter media.
- Monitor ammonia and nitrite levels for 48 hours after use, if levels rise above 0.5 mg/L, apply Aqua Meds De-Tox Plus.
I had a black slime problem in my very lazy river. Stream Clean was able to remove the slime. The first dose got rid of most and weekly maintenance has taken care of the rest. I had the best results, when applied directly to the slime.