Ponds will eventually spring a leak. Whether it’s Concrete, EPDM or Wood, with Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant you’ll be able to fix it in no time. Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant is a liquid applied coating that cures into a seamless waterproof membrane. This product is water based and contains no solvents, is VOC-free and is non-toxic. Color options available.
- Safe for Fish and Plants
- Multi-Purpose coating that cures into a waterproof membrane
- Used for roofs, RV's, gutters, planters, foundations, ponds....
- Excellent adhesion, chemical and UV resistance
- Flexible and resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Water-based -No harmful solvents or VOC's
- Colored version sticks great to EPDM
- Ensure a clean, dry surface
- For EPDM Liners, clean with Acetone and use EPDM Primer
- For Concrete, use Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer
- Bridge any joints, gaps, seams, vents etc., with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Build up heavy coats to achieve the required thickness. 80 mil (2 mm) Dry Film Thickness
- Apply the next heavy coat when the product is dry to the touch and nothing is wet underneath. Tacky is ok
- Allow drying 5-7 days before filling back with water
- Fill for 24-48hrs, drain and wipe clean
- COVERAGE - 50 ft2/gal per coat
- Apply 3-4 heavy coats
- Avoid hot, direct sun when applying.
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a walking surface.
- You can re-coat when it's dry to touch and make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a roller or squeegee
1 Gallon typically will cover approximately 20 square Feet