- Burp Valve screws into 1 1/2" and 2" Bulkhead Fitting (sold separately)
- Relieves the air and water that can build up under pond liners.
- This is a spring loaded device that opens at around 90 PSI.
- Then when the pressure is relieved the valve will close back again.
- A minimum pond depth of 5ft is recommended to get enough pressure for this item to work.
- The hydrostatic relief valve threads into a 1-1/2" bulkhead fitting.
We needed 6 of these Hydrostatic relief valves for a large job in Seattle and needed them overnighted. Play It Koi came through again. No upcharge for the overnight. Thanks!