- The world's most successful and efficient low-wattage pond de-icer
- Uses only 100 Watts and maintains a hole in backyard pond ice for just pennies a day
- Floats on top of the water and is completely safe when used with a pond liner or plastic pond
- Fish friendly - assists the escape of toxic gases all winter long to help maintain a toxic-free environment for fish living under the ice
- Tested in northern Wisconsin at temperatures of 30° below zero Fahrenheit and is MET Listed
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 13 x 25.5 inches
An open hole in pond ice allows proper gas exchange and helps fish survive the winter. The Thermo-Pond 3.0 facilitates this exchange by maintaining a 12-inch hole in pond ice, even in sub-zero weather. Add this K&H pond de-icer to create a healthier environment for your fish this winter.
While other high-wattage de-icers can drive electric bills through the roof, the K&H Thermo-Pond 3.0 is easy on your budget. It consumes a mere 100 watts of power and operates for just pennies a day. With the money you'll save compared to running a traditional pond de-icer, the Thermo-Pond 3.0 can pay for itself in a few months.
Internal thermostats automatically turn the floating Thermo-Pond 3.0 on and off as needed. Our patented technology ensures that your pond de-icer will only run as often as needed to maintain a 12 inch hole in the ice. Unlike some other heaters, Thermo-Pond will never burn a pond liner or plastic pond.
The K&H Thermo-Pond 3.0 has been tested and certified by MET Labs to meet their high standards for electrical product safety. This deicer will not burn your pond or liner and will not harm your fish.