Kasco VFX Series Aerating Fountains set the standard by which all aerating pond fountains are measured. These units deliver both superior oxygenation and aesthetic brilliance, making this a true dual-purpose fountain. As the leader in pond aeration, Kasco's VFX aerating fountains have been designed with clog-resistant technology to ensure you are buying the most efficient unit on the market. Use Kasco's VFX Series in your pond, on the lake, in a landscaped water body, or even in industrial applications to help promote evaporation.
These floating units are available from 1/2-5HP in a multitude of power configurations.
- Cord lengths available up to 200 ft. on 120V units, up to 500 ft. on 208-240V units*
- Sizing: Kasco recommends a total of 12 HP per 4,000m2 for proper aeration
- Lightweight, energy efficient, and easy to install and operate.
- Self-contained floating units
- Brilliant V-shaped circular display patterns
- Outstanding oxygen transfer rates
- Extremely efficient — low operating costs
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Unique clog-resistant design
- Complete packages are ETL approved to UL and CSA standards
- 2-year warranty on 1/2, 3/4 and 1HP units, 3-year warranty on 2 and 5HP units
Kasco aerators are the result of over 35 years of design and engineering. Kasco products are built to withstand the toughest conditions. Kasco Marine backs each VFX model aerator with either a 2 Year or 3 Year Warranty depending on the model.
Kasco aerators are designed and engineered for continuous duty. During flotation operation, the water is pulled from 360O around the unit and from below the unit. The water is pulled upward and thrust through the flotation collar into the air.
Optional Lighting Packages are available to extend the visual impact of your fountain into the night-time hours.
Download Kasco VFX Series Aerating Fountain Instruction Manual here (PDF)
Or View these quick spec guides: