Matala Heavy Duty Air Manifolds are built tough. Heavy brass construction for dependable use. The HD manifolds are available in 2-way 3-way or 4-way. The inlet barb which connects to the air pump is a 3/4" barb and will fit into the white L tube that comes with your Hakko air pump. The outlet barbs are available in 3/8", 1/2" or 5/8".
- The Hakko Air Pumps HK 25L through HK 80L will handle 2 way, 3 way, or 4 way manifolds of any barb size. The outlet fitting of the HK25L through HK100L pump is a 5/8" diameter. You can connect the 5/8" pump outlet directly to the 3/4" manifold inlet with a short piece of 5/8" or 3/4" hose ( supplied with air pump).
- The Hakko HK100L should be used with the 2 way with 5/8", 3 way with 3/8" or above, or 4 way with 3/8" barb or above so as not to restrict air flow. The outlet fitting of the100L pump is a 5/8" diameter. You can connect the 5/8" pump outlet directly to the 3/4" manifold inlet with a short piece of 5/8" or 3/4" hose ( supplied with air pump).
- The Hakko HK120L should be used with the 2 way with 5/8", 3 way with 3/8" or above, or 4 way with 3/8" barb or above so as not to restrict air flow. The outlet fitting is 1". You will need a reducer hose from 1" to 3/4" (supplied with HK120L) in order to connect the HK120L to the manifold inlet. The HK120L air pump should feed one 1 inch hose or two 5/8" hoses or four 3/8" hoses to feed your air diffusers.
- The 1/4 HP Rocking Piston Compressors can use 2 way or 4 way manifold.
- The 1/2 HP and 3/4HP rocking Piston Compressors should use the 4 way manifold.
Play it koi went out of their way to ensure my Oder was shipped as fast as possible. Arrived quick, well packaged and I couldn’t be more pleased. Thanks Ben!
Very good manifold and very good service I will definitely buy again from this company
Great service and they offer best in class products. Will use again for sure!
I was pleasantly surprised with how heavy duty these air manifolds are. I guess I was expecting something lighter/weaker/et as I've never seen anything like this. However these are truly heavy duty pieces of equipment. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to control their aeration levels in their Koi pond.