- Performs both Biological and Mechanical filtering in one easy to care for unit.
- The PondKeeper media is so unique, there is no other exactly like it. Designed to protect sensitive beneficial bacteria during backwash, while providing huge amounts of surface area for the bacteria to live and prosper.
- The PondKeeper filter utilizes a totally unique backwashing jetting system branded by GC Tek as the "FLUFF-N-SPIN" system. Not only does the internal design of the filter allow for a "FLUFFING" of the media during backwash, but it spins the bed and each individual piece of the PondKeeper media. This causes the media to get rid of any old bio floc that might be clinging to each piece while holding on to the precious beneficial bacteria within the filter. There is no other like it.
- Same Lifetime warranty as the AquaBead and AlphaONE line of filters!
- Thermoplastic injection molded tanks for PondKeeper Units 1.25 - 4.0 and Fiberglass tank for the 6.0 unit
- 2 HP Media Agitator!
- 6 position Multiport valve that allows you to backwash, bypass to waste, bypass to recirculate, rinse. You can even use this filter to vacuum out your pond with the addition of a vacuum hose to your pump.
- Each PondKeeper unit comes complete with 2" unions for quick, easy installation.
- Water drains
- Easy to read pressure gauge that tells you in an instant when the filter is dirty and needs backwashing.
- Easy to see sight glass to tell you when backwashing is done.
- PondKeeper 1.25 1500 16.5" x 36" Thermoplastic
- PondKeeper 1.75 2500 19.5" x 37" Thermoplastic
- PondKeeper 2.5 5000 21.5" x 39" Thermoplastic
- PondKeeper 4.0 10000 24.5" x 42.5" Thermoplastic
- PondKeeper 6.0 17000 30.5" x 47" Fiberglass
Add the PondKeeperLP (Low Profile) Agitator Plumbing if height is an issue..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.