ProForm-C® is a broad spectrum treatment that is safe and effective for the control of diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius (ich), Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Oodinium and fungal infections. It is a malachite green and formalin combination that is considerably less toxic to koi and goldfish than other similar products in the market.
Required treatment time is generally 3 days and bypassing the biofilter is not required. One quart treats a 3,200-gallon system three times and one gallon treats a 12,800-gallon system three times. For use with koi only"not for food fish.
The Benefits of ProForm-C:
- The safest and most effective treatment for the control of diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius (ich), Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Oodinium and fungal infections.
- The ONLY MG&F treatment that can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees (F), thus allowing you to treat in early Spring and late Fall. All other MG&F treatments CANNOT be used below 62 degrees (F).
- Treatment is DAILY. Most other MG&F treatments are dosed once every three days. Dosing daily allows you to complete the treatment in 3 days instead of 9 days.
- You DO NOT need to bypass your bio-filters, which allows a more comprehensive treatment of the entire pond system.
- Less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other MG&F product on the market.
Important to Note:
- ProForm-C should not be stored below 50ºF or above 110ºF
- ProForm-C should not be used with salt levels over 0.05%
Cannot ship when temperatures are freezing
Their communication was fantastic and the product actually shipped out first thing the next morning. I’ll definitely be back!
The Cook family values my business. The work hard to accommodate requests. I also appreciate that they are open on weekends.
I haven’t used it yet but your service was far better than I expected, I am very pleased the way you helped me Thankyou and am planning to do more business with you! Thanks again!
Very helpful company and owner. We will call them again in the future.
Easy to use and quite effective. Be sure to wear gloves when you handle it, they're not kidding when they say it stains. don't ask how I know that.