ProForm-C® is a broad spectrum treatment that is safe and effective for the control of diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius (ich), Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Oodinium and fungal infections. It is a malachite green and formalin combination that is considerably less toxic to koi and goldfish than other similar products in the market.
Required treatment time is generally 3 days and bypassing the biofilter is not required. One quart treats a 3,200-gallon system three times and one gallon treats a 12,800-gallon system three times. For use with koi only"not for food fish.
The Benefits of ProForm-C:
- The safest and most effective treatment for the control of diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius (ich), Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Oodinium and fungal infections.
- The ONLY MG&F treatment that can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees (F), thus allowing you to treat in early Spring and late Fall. All other MG&F treatments CANNOT be used below 62 degrees (F).
- Treatment is DAILY. Most other MG&F treatments are dosed once every three days. Dosing daily allows you to complete the treatment in 3 days instead of 9 days.
- You DO NOT need to bypass your bio-filters, which allows a more comprehensive treatment of the entire pond system.
- Less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other MG&F product on the market.
Important to Note:
- ProForm-C should not be stored below 50ºF or above 110ºF
- ProForm-C should not be used with salt levels over 0.05%
Cannot ship when temperatures are freezing