Pure Pond is Evolution Aqua's Award Winning slow-release beneficial bacteria gel ball product that helps to maintain crystal clear and healthy pond water.
PURE POND are biodegradable balls, crammed full of live bacteria and enzymes that when added to your pond filter get to work breaking down Ammonia and Nitrite, whilst cleaning up organic waste.
The bacteria and enzymes are slowly released when they are needed most to address biological issues in the pond that are often the cause of poor clarity.
PURE POND balls work particularly well within the Nexus filtration system helping to smooth out any peaks and troughs in the Ammonia / Nitrite cycle. Simply add the balls into you biological chamber, ideally held within a filter bag, where they will agitate alongside the K1 Media.
When using PURE POND balls as a maintenance product, especially when added once a month into your filter, the balls will help to maintain crystal clear and healthy water.
Please note PURE POND is not intended to clear green water. An appropriate UVC is recommended to clear green water.
- Bacteria and enzymes delivered in gel-like balls
- Maintains crystal clear and healthy water
- Breaks down ammonia and nitrite
- Cleans up organic waste
- Reduces filter maintenance and cleaning
- Ideal for use as a maintenance product
- Suitable for use in all types of ponds
- Add to filter for best results
- Available in 3 sizes: 500ml, 1litre and 2 litre
- 500ml of PURE POND will treat a pond up to 2,200 Gallons.
- 1 Litre of PURE POND will treat a pond up to 4,400 Gallons.
- 2 Litre of PURE POND will treat a pond up to 8,800 Gallons.
Directions for use
- For best results add the PURE POND balls into a filter bag and place in the biological section of your filter in an area of water flow.
- You cannot overdose the pond with PURE POND. However, for ponds under 10,000 litres, we recommend using a proportionate quantity of balls for the size of your pond, ie 250ml for a 5,000 litre pond.
- PURE POND will work at its most efficient in pond temperatures above 54°F.