Up to 3/4 acre ponds, 32″ minimum pond depth required
This DA-20 moves 400 gallons of water per minute in a cascading, trumpet-shaped spray pattern, approximately 6.5 feet tall by 22 feet wide. This flow rate does a perfect job moving algae off of the surface, maintaining clean and clear water, all while adding a large amount of oxygen to the pond. Adding oxygen does wonders for your fish, and is the key component in rapidly breaking down decaying matter at the bottom of your pond.
Featuring a stainless-steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. With no oil to add or change and no control box required, it's maintenance-free! Super easy to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers. Perhaps best of all, it's engineered to be left in the water year-round. You'll never need to remove it in fall or re-install in the spring.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Oil free, stainless steel submersible motor
- 32" minimum pond depth required
- Salt water approved
- Light kits are available
- No need to remove in ice conditions
- Weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included)
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
Click here for the Scott Aerator DA-20 Installation and Maintenance Manual.