Up to 3/4 acre ponds, 32″ minimum pond depth required.
Moving 300 gallons of water per minute in a cascading, trumpet-shaped spray, it sweeps algae from the surface, keeps water clean and clear, helps keep fish healthy, keeps muck broken up and your pond bottom clean. The adjustable spray pattern measures approximately 5 ft. tall and from 9-18 ft. wide.
Featuring a stainless-steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. With no oil to add or change and no control box required, it's maintenance-free! Super easy to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers. Perhaps best of all, it's engineered to be left in the water year-round. You'll never need to remove it in fall or re-install in the spring.
- 300 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Oil free, stainless steel submersible motor
- 32" minimum pond depth required
- Salt water approved
- Light kits are available
- No need to remove in ice conditions
- Two 30-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included)
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
Contact us for additional power cable length.
Click here for Scott Aerator DA-20 1/3 HP Installation and Maintenance Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.