Made By Hai Feng
- SeaSide Aquatics Quick Grow Premium Koi Food is specially designed to help Koi grow fast and will bulk up the koi's body without undue stress.
- This high-quality manufacturing process guarantees only top quality fish food.
- Easy digestive enzymes contained in the product can minimize water pollution caused by fish waste.
- The balanced fish food contains Vitamins and digestive enzymes can help your fish to stay healthy through the winter.
- This product contains sufficient vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein and wheat germ which can be easily absorbed and utilized；thus enabling the koi to maintain their beautiful shape and growth.
- Feed 2 to 4 times daily when the water temperature is between 15°C to 30°C （60°F to 86°F）. Do not exceed the amount the fish will eat within 10 minutes. Remove the remaining food after 1 hour.
- Feed 2 to 3 times weekly when the water temperature is lower than 15°C （60°F）.The amount should also be reduced to half of the regular quantity.
- Stop feeding if the water temperature is lower than 12°C（53°F）or the water temperature suddenly drops more than 5°C（9°F）. Give your fish 2 to 3 days to adjust to the water temperature then restart feeding.
- When any sudden drop of your fish's appetite is observed, please check to make sure your fish is not sick because of improper water temperature or water pollution.
- If more than half of the tank water has been changed, do not feed your fish for 24 hours
Wheat Germ Meal, Barley, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Shrimp Meal,
Dried Yeast, Minerals, Vitamins
Min. Crude Protein 32%
Min. Crude Fat 3%
Max. Crude Ash 15%
Max. Ash insoluble in HCl 2%
Max. Moisture 9%
Please note - This food cannot be shipped to customers in Washington State
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.