Awesome for creating an underwater current in your pond, the Tangential Pond Return 2" Pond return can be set at angle for better circulation and flow in your koi pond. Use multiple Tangental Pond Returns to push water in the same direction to create a swirling circular motion in your pond to assist with your bottom drain's collection of waste.
- Flanged Connectors make your return lines to the pond an easy installation.
- Pond return can be set at angle for better circulation
- Full smooth flow – no obstruction
- Perfect for concrete and liner ponds
- Wide flange for better liner grip
- Strong injection molded ABS
- Stainless Steel screws included
- 2" PVC coupling included
- Play it Koi
It is exactly what we were looking for!
Order came in very quick and all items exactly as described. Will definitely buy from Play It Koi again and recommend them.
TPRs are a great way to create underwater currents in your pond that help navigate debris to the bottom drain and the skimmer. They are also very confident for liner ponds since they are so easy to install
I have not yet installed these units, however, the package was on time and package very well
The folks at play it koi have such a passion for the industry, they will help out as much as possible in order to spread the life style of koi keeping. Will not do business with anyone else.