Protect your Koi from the cold winters and treat your koi to the best Koi Pond Heaters!
Koi Fish immune systems are at their best in steady water temperatures around 75 degrees. During the cold winter, Koi stop eating and live off their fat reserves, lowering their immune system. As the water begins to warm up, bacteria become active, and Koi can be in trouble. Keep your Koi strong all winter by heating your pond which allows you to continue to feed your koi all-year long.
Easy To Install:
In the past, it hasn't been easy to heat koi ponds. It meant getting plumbers out to run gas lines or propane lines. Now, with the ThermaKoi line of heaters, life just got easy for you and more comfortable for your koi. The smallest unit the 1.5 kW unit plugs directly into a regular 115-volt outlet and the larger sizes (6 kW, 11 kW, and 18 kW are hardwired (230 volt) into the built-in junction box that comes with the units.
- Made of 316 stainless steel
- Highly-accurate electronic thermostats have unmatched precision, unlike standard thermostats which aren't as accurate
- Flow switches standard for reliability
- These units keep the water temp constant all year round.
- Installs easily and quickly -- plumb in line with included 2" slip union fittings. Simply flow in one end and out the other.
- Overload protected and built to last
- Heaters come with analog dial controls for easy setting - both the standard and digital display models have this dial
- On/Off indicator light makes it easy to know when the heating element is turned on and it is actually heating the pond water. When the light is on, the heater is heating. When the light is off, the unit is in standby mode until the thermostat engages the heating element.
- The perfect solution for the KHV heating protocol of koi!
For an additional $140, you can order the ThermaKoi heaters with a digital LED temperature display which shows the actual water temperature. Note: the heat temp of the Digital display model is controlled with the same knob as the base model.
|Model||Wattage||Max Pond Size||Power Cord Type|
|ThermaKoi 1.5||1.5 kW||500 gallons||115V plug with GFCI|
|ThermaKoi 6||6 kW||6,000 gallons||230V hardwired with junction box|
|ThermaKoi 11||11 kW||11,000 gallons||230V hardwired with junction box|
|ThermaKoi 18||18 kW||18,000 gallons||230V hardwired with junction box|
View ThermaKoi Pond Heater Instructions here (PDF)