This is the top of the line UV on the market today - designed to work all flow rates and pressurizations. Constructed of high-grade stainless steel, these won't rust or deteriorate like some of the cheaper plastic models available today.
- High Intensity-70,000 microwatt output - These units are truly high-performance/high-intensity units utilizing over 70,000 microwatts of killing power. Few UV's can make this claim.
- 316 Stainless Steel- not 304 like most stainless units
- Longlife Electronic Ballasts
- Optional GFIC protector
- Long 12' cord or longer by special order
- 2" inlet/outlet
- 4" Diameter keeps the water close to the lamp for maximum kill in a single pass
- 4" Diameter vessel is the perfect size for no restriction flow
- Quartz Sleeve LeakTite fitting is all stainless, including the lockdown nut - not troublesome plastic like some units.
- Lamp changing is easy - takes only minutes
- Adjustable pressure switch equipped for automatic easy on/off as flow demands. If your pump fails this unit shut off so you don't cook it.
- Pressure switch bypass button equipped for easy testing of lamp and ballast
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical
- 1-year warranty on the lamp.
- 5-year warranty on the rest of the unit.
- Polished inside and out for maximum effect- some stainless steel UV's are polished only on the outside.
- Replace only one lamp instead of several. This could save you big "$". Changing a lamp or ballast on these is super simple.
4 Standard Size Models
|Max Pond Size sterilization||6,000 gallons||12,000 gallons||18,000 gallons||25,000 gallons|
|Flow Rate||2,100 gph||4,000 gph||6,000 gph||7,812 gph|
Note: Zapp Pure now makes their ZP-40 with 3" inlets/outlets. This is model # ZP40.3. This has the exact same ratings as the ZP-40, just with larger fittings.
Important: Zapp Pure Units are made to order and shipped to you directly from the manufacturer. Standard lead times are 1-2 weeks and may vary based on the time of the year.
Zapp Pure 5 UV provides complete sterilization for ponds up to 6,000 gallons with a maximum flow rate of 2,100 GPH.
Zapp Pure 10 UV provides complete sterilization for ponds up to 12,000 gallons with maximum flow rate of 4,000 GPH.
Zapp Pure 20 UV provides complete sterilization for ponds up to 20,000 gallons with a maximum flow rate of 6,000 GPH.
Zapp Pure 40 UV provides complete sterilization for ponds up to 40,000 gallons with maximum flow rate of 7,812 GPH
We have been doing business with Ben at Play-it-koi for several years. Purchased a filter, uv system, and supplies. Very satisfied with the service and advice from Ben. Dan in Tacoma
I have had many UV clarifiers over the years with both salt and fresh water. That said, when I was struggling with green water, I knew I needed to get serious. The Zapp Pure 40 is no joke. It is hands down the best water clarifier I've ever used and probably way overkill for my little pond, but it works like none other! Only complaint was that it took a couple weeks to arrive ( I guess they are high in demand at this time of year) but it was well-worth the wait!
The seller was really helpful.