This is the top of the line UV on the market today - designed to work all flow rates and pressurizations. Constructed of high-grade stainless steel, these won't rust or deteriorate like some of the cheaper plastic models available today.
- High Intensity-70,000 microwatt output - These units are truly high-performance/high-intensity units utilizing over 70,000 microwatts of killing power. Few UV's can make this claim.
- 316 Stainless Steel- not 304 like most stainless units
- Longlife Electronic Ballasts
- Optional GFIC protector
- Long 12' cord or longer by special order
- 2" inlet/outlet
- 4" Diameter keeps the water close to the lamp for maximum kill in a single pass
- 4" Diameter vessel is the perfect size for no restriction flow
- Quartz Sleeve LeakTite fitting is all stainless, including the lockdown nut - not troublesome plastic like some units.
- Lamp changing is easy - takes only minutes
- Adjustable pressure switch equipped for automatic easy on/off as flow demands. If your pump fails this unit shut off so you don't cook it.
- Pressure switch bypass button equipped for easy testing of lamp and ballast
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical
- 1-year warranty on the lamp.
- 5-year warranty on the rest of the unit.
- Polished inside and out for maximum effect- some stainless steel UV's are polished only on the outside.
- Replace only one lamp instead of several. This could save you big "$". Changing a lamp or ballast on these is super simple.
4 Standard Size Models
|Max Pond Size||6,000 gallons||12,000 gallons||18,000 gallons||25,000 gallons|
|Flow Rate||2,100 gph||4,000 gph||6,000 gph||7,812 gph|
Note: Zapp Pure now makes their ZP-40 with 3" inlets/outlets. This is model # ZP40.3. This has the exact same ratings as the ZP-40, just with larger fittings.
Important: Zapp Pure Units are made to order and shipped to you directly from the manufacturer. Standard lead times are 1-2 weeks and may vary based on the time of the year.