PerformancePro has taken a proven winner, the Artesian (classic) pump, incorporated some great upgrades, and introduced the Artesian2 pump line. These units produce great flow rates at minimal amp draws. Their excellent self-priming abilities allow for flexible placement. The built-in 2" unions and large strainer basket make installation and service quick and easy. Lower cost, better flow, less upkeep-all in a great looking package. Just what you asked for.
The Artesian 2 series offer an excellent blend of power, energy efficiency, and durability. Designed with longevity in mind, these rugged units feature corrosion and abrasion resistant components, stainless steel shaft seal, integrated strainer pot, and self-priming convenience.
- Money saving, high-efficiency pump and motor units.
- Top-of-the-line motors & Made in the USA
- All 1725 rpm (Low RPM) units are totally enclosed for excellent protection and long term reliability.
- Pump and motor units are designed for quiet operation.
- Pump performance can be easily altered with multiple impeller interchangeability options.
- Long life, corrosion resistant, Stainless Steel shaft seals.
- Includes two 2-inch female NPT Unions for the suction and discharge ports.
- External out of water pumps help protect your investment from potentially dangerous oil leaks and electrical hazards.
- 3-year limited warranty applies for freshwater applications. 1-year limited warranty for saltwater applications.
Custom Options Offered by Manufacturer: Please specify at time of order
- Saltwater Kit (+$91) - Includes PVC shaft sleeve and PTFE coated S.S. seal w/ SiC faces installed in pump.
- Hard-wire/No Cord: if you plan to have an electrician hard-wire the pump to a dedicated 230V 15amp or 20amp circuit (we recommend a dedicated 20amp circuit if you head this route), you have the option to choose the no cord option.
- Custom Cord lengths: (+$37 & $3.10/ft added to base model) if your installation requires a non-standard cord length (something longer than the standard 8ft cord 230V 20amp cord), we can have this custom built for you from the manufacturer without voiding the warranty. Please allow 2-5 extra business days for this option. Cost for this is $37 + $3.10/ft. Please specify at time of order whether you will be using a dedicated 15amp or 20amp circuit.
For custom options, we always find it best to contact us to discuss prior to ordering. We'd be more than happy to discuss and help with sizing.