Already have one of the PondMax Color Changing LED Light Kits and want to add lights to it? No problem. You can have up to 5 same-type lights on one strand. Or, mix and match between the small and large.
Tip: If you are going to mix & match between large and small lights, just be sure to keep the total wattage consumption at or under about 85% threshold of your transformer for best performance. It is not advisable to exceed this.
Example: you have a Large Color Changing Light kit with a 36w transformer. You want to run 3 large lights (5.8W each) and 5 small lights (2.4W each). Your total power consumption would be 29.4W which is under the 85% transformer threshold so no problem. However, we would not recommend adding anything above this to ensure maximum longevity of the transformer.
Each Add-On Light plugs into each other in a daisy chain as shown in the picture.
These super bright, efficient LED lights offer the latest technology in lighting for the pond or garden. Safe extra low voltage/extra low heat LEDs featuring 8 main colors with selectable modes to produce countless color effects.
- Energy Efficient Multi-Color LEDs
- Easy to use water proof connections
- Adjustable head
- Each Add-On Light has 9' of cable
- 8 Color Options; Red, Green, Blue, White, Orange, Yellow, Aqua, and Purple.
- Color intensity (brightness) can be raised and lowered
- Several modes (lights will rotate between colors)
- Speed and brightness can be adjusted when put in the auto-change mode
- Lighting Modes can be controlled with remote included with Complete Kits
Light does not have to be used with base and also comes with a garden stake for out of pond use.
Watts per light
|Small Color Changing LED Light||
4.5"L 2.5"W X 4.25" H X 2.25" DIA
|2.4 W||9 Ft|
|Large Color Changing LED Light||6.75"L X 3.25"W X 6" H X 3" DIA||5.8 W||9 Ft|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.