LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Purchase any 38" Seaside Bakki Shower and receive 2 FREE 1.6 CUFT BOXES of Seaside Aquatics Ceramic Bio House Media - a value of $399.98!
Purchase any 60" Seaside Bakki Shower and receive 4 FREE 1.6 CUFT BOXES of Seaside Aquatics Ceramic Bio House Media - a value of $799.96!
Get the ultimate in biological pond filtration with the Sea Side Aquatics bakki shower filter! With these filters, pond water is pumped to the top of the unit into a spray bar where it is dispersed over top of your ceramic biological filter media (media sold separately). As water passes through and around the media it is infused with rich oxygen and biologically filtered to aiding the denitrification cycle. Once it reaches the bottom of the top tray, it then drips through to 3 more levels of trays completing this same process again leading to clean, clear, highly-oxygenated water that your koi will love!
There is a reason you see so many koi farms in Japan and commercial aquaculture suppliers using bakki showers - Put simply, it's because they work and are incredibly reliable & efficient and require very little maintenance.
- Superior biological filtration!
- Easy to install - simply pump water to the top and let it flow back into your pond
- Requires very little maintenance
- Oxygenates the water at the same time it is filtering - Off-gassing of CO2 maintains pH
- Top Tier: water enters the unit from the side and is showered over the media via a spray bar and drips through to the middle tiers. The Inlet is metric units, but easily converted to a standard 2" US size by using a 2" Fernco coupling readily available from any hardware store (not included).
- 2 middle tiers: water drips through open slots on the floor of the sieve into the first shower container, where it then passes over the top and through the media filtering and oxygenating the water. Then, it passes through the floor onto the next tier of media where it does the same thing before passing onto the bottom tier.
- Bottom tier with the option of waterfall or 3 X 4" outlets
- Each tray can stack inside each other for easy shipping and storage
- Constructed of high-quality Polypropylene Material
- Includes lid
- Overflow Protection
|Model/Spec Sheet||Overall Size||Individual Tray Size||Max. Flow||Recommended Pump||Volume of Bacteria House|
|BS-60 Waterfall||28" x 15" x 33" (3 Tiers)||28" x 15" x 12”||9245 GPH||5000 GPH||60 KGS|
|BS-60 TubingX2||28" x 15" x 33" (3 Tiers)||28" x 15" x 12”||9245 GPH||5000 GPH||60 KGS|
|BS-100 Waterfall||38" x 19" x 42" (4 Tiers)||38" x 18" x 12"||13200 GPH||9500 GPH||80 KGS|
|BS-100 Tubingx3||38" x 19" x 42" (4 Tiers)||38" x 18" x 12"||9245 GPH||8000 GPH||80 KGS|
|TF60 Waterfall||60" x 18" x 43" (4 Tiers)||60" x 18" x 12"||13200 GPH||9500 GPH||120 KGS|
|TF60 Tubingx4||60" x 18" x 43" (4 Tiers)||60" x 18" x 12"||9245 GPH||8000 GPH||120 KGS|
The small unit (BS-60) can comfortably hold up to 7 cubic feet of media. When stacked neatly, it can hold 4 boxes X 1.6 cubic Ft 154 Piece Boxes of Seaside Aquatics Bio House Round Media or 4.5 boxes X 20lb Momotaro Bacteria House Filter Media to fill the entire system!
The large units (BS-100) can use up to 11 cubic feet of media. When stacked neatly, it can hold 7 X 1.6 cubic Ft 154 Piece Boxes of Seaside Aquatics Bio House Round Media to fill the entire system 7.5 boxes X 20 lb Momotaro Bacteria House Filter Media fill the entire system!
The XL units (TF-60) can use up to 17 cubic feet of media. When stacked neatly, it can hold 11 X 1.6 cubic Ft 154 Piece Boxes of Seaside Aquatics Bio House Round Media to fill the entire system 11.5 boxes X 20lb Momotaro Bacteria House Filter Media fill the entire system!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.