Anjon manufacturing's Monsoon series submersible pond and water garden pumps
The unique design of the Anjon manufacturing's Monsoon asynchronous series makes it an ideal choice for fountains, waterfalls and smaller ponds. Monsoon pumps are professional grade, energy-efficient and high flow. Monsoon pumps contain no oil and are completely safe for fish, wildlife and aquatic plants. Engineered for 24-hour continuous use with overload sensor to prevent burnout. The asynchronous drive motor can be controlled with variable speed controller (not included) that permits you to increase or decrease pump flow as needed. the vortex impeller passes solids up to 0.25". backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty!
Note: The optional variable speed controller (not included) will not work with the following models due to excessive wattage usage: MS-8000, MS-10000, or MS-12500.
- Engineered for 24-hour continuous use, while a heat-overload sensor prevents a burnout.
- Passes solids up to 1/4" with intake screen to prevent larger items to clog the pump.
- Contains no oil; completely safe for fish, wildlife and aquatic plants.
- High flow, energy-efficient hybrid drive technology combines the high flow characteristics of a direct drive pump with the energy-saving efficiency of a mag drive pump which can be controlled with variable speed controller (variable speed controller is not included).
- Backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty!
View the Anjon Monsoon Series Pump Owners Manual here (PDF)
Looking for the Variable speed controllers? No problem, there are 2 options available depending on the wattage of your pump.
- Anjon Manufacturing Variable Speed Control & Remote (500 - 8,000 GPH)
- Anjon Manufacturing Variable Speed Control (500 GPH - 6,100 GPH)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.