The Viper Series UVs are ideal for large commercial or residential ponds, aquariums, and water features. The specially designed 4-inch 400 Watt lamps disinfect faster and have greater cell penetration capability. The compact body design has a small footprint making it easy to handle, install and maintain. Vipers are engineered to accommodate extreme flow rates; minimum water flows must be maintained at 95 GPM. A flow switch, provided, shuts the unit off if flows fall below 95 GPM. Aqua Ultraviolet UVs will clear your water in 3 to 5 days sometimes overnight and keep it that way. Performance is guaranteed when sized, installed and operated according to our instructions.
Viper Series Fresh Water Sizing Chart
|Viper Series Units||Size Fresh Water Sterilizer||Size Fresh Water Pond Clarifier||Min Flow|
|Viper SL 400 Watt||14k-30k Gallons||50k Gallons||95 GPM|
|Viper SL 800 Watt||28-60k Gallons||100k Gallons||95 GPM|
|Viper SL 1200 Watt||43-90k Gallons||150k Gallons||95 GPM|
A sterilizer will eliminate green water and control bacteria. The Viper 400 Watt, for instance, will sterilize up to 30,000 gallons of freshwater. However, when used as a Clarifier the Viper 400 Watt, will control green water in a freshwater environment of up to 50,000 gallons that has 50% to 75% plant coverage and partial shade.
Small in Size Big on Performance:
- Small Footprint
- Easy to install and maintain
- 4" 400 Watt lamp
- Longest lamp life on the market, 14 months
- Greater cell penetration
- Highest quality hard quartz
- Clear cap glow tells you your lamp is on
- Includes Float Switch to protect unit should flow drop below 95 GPM
- Inlet & Outlet Diameter: you have 4 Inlet/Outlet diameter options to choose from (2", 3", 4" and 6").
- Power: Chose from either the 110V/60 Hz option OR the 22OV/60 Hz option
- Wiper: Optional wiper for easy maintenance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.