- Removes toxic fish waste, leftover fish food, and deadly gases that build up under the rocks and in the gravel of your koi pond. A big cause of pond water and fish health problems
- 100% NATURAL Pond Bacteria NO HARSH CHEMICALS
- Save $$$ only takes ounce per 1,000 gallons every two weeks
- Also works very well in ponds without gravel bottoms
- Digest leaves, bird droppings and removes sludge and muck
- Removes algae-causing phosphorus
- Reduces pond water odors and yellowing, improves water quality and clarity
- Safe for pets, filters, plants, and wildlife
1 lb treats 16,000 gallons! Treats a 2,000 gal. pond for 4 MONTHS!
2 lbs treats 32,000 gallons! Treats a 3,000 gal. pond for 5 MONTHS!
4 lbs treats 64,000 gallons! Treats a 6,000 gal. pond for 5 MONTHS!
After trying a number of other products to keep the water clear, including flocculent and algaecides, I decided to try the sludge remover. Most of the particulate in the water was from roots of Azolla, Hyacinth, and Water Lettuce that get shredded by my fish, and this product worked amazingly to help 'digest' that debris. It helped to keep my water clear, and more importantly, my water healthy for my fish. This is going to be an essential piece of my maintenance regiment going forward.