*Minimum purchase of 3 plants per variety per order for shipping.
**Plant orders ship Mon, Tues and Wed of each week. Please allow extra delivery time if the order is placed Wed-Sun.
This fast-growing British native marginal perennial features grass-like bright green leaves topped with clusters of red-brown spikelets. Looks best planted in large patches. Winter hardy.
- Color: Green foliage
- Sun Light: Full sun to partial shade
- Zone: Z4-Z8
- Flowers: Red-brown spikelets in July – August
- Spread: 1’ to 2’
- Growth: Fast
- Fertilizer: Per mfr's instructions
- Depth: Top of the pot should be
- 0-4" below the water surface.
- Height: 2’ to 4’