The NEW Tempest Filter is an innovative polishing system for ponds. The Tempest Filter uses our latest filtration media, K+Media, to deliver crystal clear, healthy water. The Tempest filter is easy to install and is simple and quick to clean, by way of a unique, patent-pending air siphon design. During the cleaning process, the air is drawn into the filter as it empties which causes the water to agitate, effectively cleaning the K+Media.
Using Evolution Aqua’s K+Media as the filter media, particles down to one micron can be filtered. On a single pass, testing has proven our media capable of removing all particles down to 25 micron when used at the optimum flow rate. Not only that, K+Media is the result of extensive research and development and is molded with minerals for faster maturation times.
Designed to be used in conjunction with any filtration system, the Tempest Filter offers additional mechanical and biological filtration. The Tempest Filter can be installed on a variety of set-ups and can be used on quarantine systems or as a standalone filter on smaller ponds up to 1,100 Gallons.Features
- Use as a polisher to deliver crystal clear, healthy water
- Designed to be used in conjunction with any filtration system
- Can also be used as a standalone filter on smaller ponds up to 1,320 gal
- Quick and easy to clean - patent-pending air siphon design
- Uses K+Media as mechanical and biological filtration media
- Traps particle down to one micron
- Evolution Aqua filter media independently tested (IFTS and Cranfield University)
- Easy to install and low maintenance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.