This new body style is made of high-quality composite resin that is very suitable for outdoor use at an affordable price. The large air filter is mounted on the side of the pump for easy cleaning. All internal components are industrial grade quality and the pump comes with a 36-month warranty.
What's the difference between the Hakko-40LP and the Hakko-40L? This is the same reliable motor as the Hakko-25L but instead of the classic metal housing, it comes with a plastic housing. While the new housing makes it slightly louder than the original Hakko-40L, it will not rust in outdoor/wet situations. This makes it ideal for Pond Owners looking to aerate their ponds.
- The Hakko Air Pump 40LP will deliver a maximum of 70 Liters Per Minute.
- It is a small unit with a surprisingly high output. The Hakko Air Pumps are built to last with a very durable body and mechanics meaning years and years of everlasting quality airflow.
- Very low noise 32/38 dB at 1 meter
- low power consumption
- Completely oil-free: No oil needed for lubrication making the Hakko easy to maintain.
- Overload protection with Auto on/off switch for overheat situations.
- UL and CE listed for outdoor use.
- 110 Volt is standard. 220 volt is by special order.
- The outlet fitting 5/8" O.D. 6 foot power cord supplied.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.