Laguna Pressure-Flo High Performance Filters are the heart that will keep your pond beautiful all season long. They are simple to install in or above ground, and are easy to maintain and clean.
How Does it Work?
With the filter connected to a pump, water enters the unit through a water inlet. It passes through mechanical filtration stage (highly durable foam filters that trap dirt and debris) and UV clarification. Backwash cleaning can be done in just a few minutes -- without even opening the lid! This keeps the filter at optimum performance and reduces need for maintenance. An easy-to-view cleaning indicator signals when it's time to perform backwash cleaning.
New and Improved
Design improvements and changes were made to increase the functionality and efficiency of the Pressure-Flo filters over previous models.
- Mechanical filter pads now 10X stronger for better shape and performance
- New Bio-Lava rock media provides greater surface area for beneficial bacteria
- Ergonomically designed cleaning handles with re-inforced brush connections
- Larger, more powerful bulbs improve UV functionality
- Strengthened and re-designed filter handles and diverter valve
- Improved UVC head design simplifies yearly bulb maintenance
- Improved cleaning indicator system
- 16' Power Cord
Max Flow Rate
(Sun, High Load)
Max Flow Rate
(Shade, Low Load)
|PT1725||Pressure-Flo 1000||2.6 gallons||13||11.2" Dia
x 13.7" H
|PT1726||Pressure-Flo 2000||4.6 gallons||13||11.2" Dia
x 20" H
|PT1727||Pressure-Flo 3000||8.2 gallons||24||14.3" Dia
x 20.6" H
|PT1728||Pressure-Flo 4000||10.6 gallons||36||14.3" Dia
x 25.2" H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.