An innovative approach to improving pond balance, Nualgi Ponds is built on a nano silica base with our patented formula of 12 essential elements that safely help restore the natural balance, improve water quality and control nuisance algae.
Engineered specifically to benefit the health of your aquatic plants and fish, Nualgi Ponds is easy to use, efficient, and yields rapid results.
When you supplement your regular maintenance with Nualgi Ponds, you will be able to:
- WATCH YOUR POND FLOURISH - Nualgi Ponds will significantly improve water quality as well as the health of fish and plants. For many eutrophic ponds, results may be visible by afternoon on the first dose- starting with the bubbling up of oxygen, elimination of odor, and Blue Green Algae crashing and floating to the surface.
- SEE MORE - By reducing nuisance algae growth, Nualgi Ponds improves water clarity and visibility to reveal more of the ponds environment and its inhabitants.
- FEED LESS - By restoring missing nutrients, Nualgi Ponds brings balance to the natural marine food chain from the bottom up by promoting the growth of diatoms and zooplakton - free food for your fish and shrimp!
- SHOW IT OFF - Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your pond is healthy, clear, and odor-free. Friends and guests will be impressed, and we wont tell them how easy it was to restore the natural beauty of your pond.
|Bottle Size||Gallons of Water Treated||Cost to treat 5,000 Gallons|
Dosing amount: Nualgi should be dosed at a rate of 1ml per 1000 gallons per week in ponds with algae when the temperature is at or above 60 degrees. When the water temp is below 60, you can reduce the frequency of the dosage. You only need to Dose only once every 2 weeks when the water temp is between 50°-59° and only once a month when the water temp is 40°-49°. It is not necessary to dose below 40°
WHAT TO EXPECT: You should see less algae buildup on the pond surface and in the filter. Eventually, you’ll be able to reduce the amount you feed fish. If you have floating plants, you should see them thrive and become more colorful. In all ponds water should look clearer with fish more active & vibrant. Patience is important with Nualgi. Some ponds clear in a few days, while others can take over 4 weeks. If it has been over a month of dosing and you have not achieved results. In severely eutrophic ponds, results will be visible by the first afternoon – bubbling up of oxygen, foul odor stops, Blue-Green Algae may crash and float up, etc. Water may appear brown or turn green, but that is part of the biological process.
BEFORE YOU DOSE: Shake the bottle vigorously and measure out the proper dose. Better to underdose than to add more than the recommended amount. Physically remove dead leaves, debris and any algae that you can scoop out before starting the Nualgi dose.
TIMING YOUR DOSE: Nualgi Ponds should be dosed every 7 days, preferably in the morning to maximize effectiveness. You can use Nualgi Ponds throughout the winter and spring by following dosing on the label. Use reduced dose frequency as the water temperature changes. Below is a guide on how often to apply Nualgi Ponds into your water system.
- 40°-49° – Dose once a month
- 50°-59° – Dose once every two weeks
- 60°+ – Dose once a week with normal instructions (1ml per 1000 gallons per week )
ALTERNATE DOSING FOR PONDS WITH SIGNIFICANT ALGAE BUILDUPNualgi Ponds should be dosed every 5 days where algae covers 20% of the Pond. Reduce dosage to once per 7 days after algae drops to 10% of the pond.
HOW TO DOSE: Extract the appropriate dose and dilute in an appropriate amount of water. It is important to know the volume of water in your pond before dosing Nualgi. Nualgi is dosed at 1ml per 1000 gallons per week in ponds with algae. If possible, Nualgi should be dosed early in the morning. For ponds under 5000 gallons with good flow, Nualgi can be dosed directly into the skimmer or the waterfall or some other area of good flow. For larger ponds, dilute the dosage in a jar of pond water and pour it in the accessible parts of the pond by walking around the periphery.
STORAGE: Store in a dark cool place – Nualgi does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored away from direct light.
- pea soup
- gallon pond
Received product in a timely manner.
I appreciate your personal emails. And my order came quickly and easily, even had an extra plant in my bundle. Thanks for being on top of it!
This product really works! It got rid of the algae. I really appreciate your help & service.
This stuff works