The Cascade series is a highly-efficienct, industrial grade, reliable pond pump. Ideal for ponds, water features, or general transfer and recirculation applications. Cascade pumps produce exceptional flow rates at exemplary head pressure.
Durable, industrial-grade Noryl and Polypropylene components are built for exceptional longevity offering both corrosion and abrasion resistance.
Offered in low RPM units from 1/8 hp to 1/4 hp and high RPM units from 1/3 hp to 3 hp. Each unit offers exceptional flow rates with excellent energy efficiency to suit a variety of applications.
Cascade Low RPM Specs:
- Top-of-the-line motors. All 1725 rpm units are totally enclosed for excellent protection and reliability
- 1 ½” ports. No fittings included
- Money-saving high-efficiency pump and motor units
- Ideally suited for flooded suction applications
- Ready for hard wiring or an optional cord and plug
- Both pump and motor are designed for quiet operation
- External out of water pumps help protect your investment from potentially dangerous oil leaks and electrical hazards
- Saltwater Kit available (additional purchase)
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty applies to freshwater applications. 1-year manufacturer's warranty for saltwater applications.
Custom Options Offered by Manufacturer: Please specify at time of order
- Saltwater Kit (+$106.40) - Includes PVC shaft sleeve and PTFE coated S.S. seal w/ SiC faces installed in pump
- Custom Cord lengths: (+$37 & $3.10/ft added to base model) if your installation requires a non-standard cord length (something longer than the standard 8ft cord 230V 20amp cord), we can have this custom built for you from the manufacturer without voiding the warranty. Please allow 2-5 extra business days for this option. Cost for this is $37 + $3.10/ft. Please specify at time of order whether you will be using a dedicated 15amp or 20amp circuit.
For custom options, we always find it best to contact us to discuss prior to ordering. We'd be more than happy to discuss and help with sizing
Need more? Download the PerformancePro Cascade Low RPM Instruction Manual here (PDF)