NEW Pondmax Ultra Series Pressure Filters provide a smart and efficient solution for new or existing water features, fish ponds, water gardens and fountains. The great new user-friendly design comes with a low maintenance backwash rinsing system. Comes with or without UV and the cleaning indicator lets you know when it's time to backwash the filter. What could be easier?
The PondMAX Pressure Filter is a complete filtration system for crystal clear water.
- Clears up green water & Cleans Ponds Fast.
- Multi-stage cleaning with dual action bio sponges.
- Low maintenance backwash rinsing system - simply turn the switch to backwash mode and turn the handle to clean sponges.
- Built-in cleaning and UV indicators.
- Can be used in-line with waterfalls and water features.
- The unit can be buried in the ground beside your pond.
- Recommended flow and pond sizes are based on typical ponds with average sun exposure and fish stock.
- PF750 & PF1200 come with foam. PF2400 and above come with both foam and bio-balls!
- Units with an Optional UV come with a 16' Power Cord
- 2 Year Warranty
NOTE: Heavily stocked ponds in full sun positions may require greater filtration than below.
|Max Flow||1000 GPH||1200 GPH||2400 GPH||3200 GPH||3200 GPH||4000 GPH|
|Max Pond Size (no Fish/shade)||750 G||1200 G||2400 G||3600 G||4800 G||7200 G|
|Max Pond Size (w/ Fish/Sun)||350 G||600 G||1200 G||1800 G||2400 G||3600 G|
|UV Size||9 Watt||13 Watt||18 Watt||24 Watt||36 Watt||55 Watt|
|Hose Size||3/4" - 1 1/4"||3/4" - 1 1/2"||3/4" - 1 1/2"||3/4" - 1 1/2"||1 1/4" - 2"||1 1/4" - 2"|
|Dimensions||16" D x 14" H||16" D x 16" H||16" D x 20" H||16" D x 29" H||20" D x 22" H||20" D x 26" H|
*The PF750 does not include ball valve fitting on the waste line
- View the PondMax Ultra Pressure Filter Instruction Manual (PDF) (for units PF750 -PF3600UV)
- View the PondMax Ultra Pressure Filter Instruction Manual (PDF) (for units PF4800UV & PF7200UV)
For the best outcome, you'll also want to add the PondMax non-kink hose that is metal reinforced + their proprietary clamps (You will need 4) to result in the easiest install of your pressurized Pond filter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.