NEW Pondmax Ultra Series Pressure Filters provide a smart and efficient solution for new or existing water features, fish ponds, water gardens and fountains. The great new user-friendly design comes with a low maintenance backwash rinsing system. Comes with or without UV and the cleaning indicator lets you know when it's time to backwash the filter. What could be easier?
The PondMAX Pressure Filter is a complete filtration system for crystal clear water.
- Clears up green water & Cleans Ponds Fast.
- Multi-stage cleaning with dual action bio sponges.
- Low maintenance backwash rinsing system - simply turn the switch to backwash mode and turn the handle to clean sponges.
- Built-in cleaning and UV indicators.
- Can be used in-line with waterfalls and water features.
- The unit can be buried in the ground beside your pond.
- Recommended flow and pond sizes are based on typical ponds with average sun exposure and fish stock.
- PF750 & PF1200 come with foam. PF2400 and above come with both foam and bio-balls!
- Units with an Optional UV come with a 16' Power Cord
- 2 Year Warranty
NOTE: Heavily stocked ponds in full sun positions may require greater filtration than below.
|Max Flow||1000 GPH||1200 GPH||2400 GPH||3200 GPH||3200 GPH||4000 GPH|
|Max Pond Size (no Fish/shade)||750 G||1200 G||2400 G||3600 G||4800 G||7200 G|
|Max Pond Size (w/ Fish/Sun)||350 G||600 G||1200 G||1800 G||2400 G||3600 G|
|UV Size||9 Watt||13 Watt||18 Watt||24 Watt||36 Watt||55 Watt|
|Hose Size||3/4" - 1 1/4"||3/4" - 1 1/2"||3/4" - 1 1/2"||3/4" - 1 1/2"||1 1/4" - 2"||1 1/4" - 2"|
|Dimensions||16" D x 14" H||16" D x 16" H||16" D x 20" H||16" D x 29" H||20" D x 30" H||20" D|
*The PF750 does not include ball valve fitting on the waste line
- View the PondMax Ultra Pressure Filter Instruction Manual (PDF) (for units PF750 -PF3600UV)
- View the PondMax Ultra Pressure Filter Instruction Manual (PDF) (for units PF4800UV & PF7200UV)
For the best outcome, you'll also want to add the PondMax non-kink hose that is metal reinforced + their proprietary clamps (You will need 4) to result in the easiest install of your pressurized Pond filter.
- customer service
- Play it Koi
The PondMax 2400 Pressurized Filter is so easy to use. The backwash feature is so much handier and better for cleaning then my sump pump. Can't wait till the filter has time to build the biological system. Ben and Kelly were very helpful in getting the system i needed, to include the correct size pump, hose and clamps. Ben's expertise and knowledge he provided for solutions for my sick fish, pond maintenance, numerous products and what they each do, via phone conversations and emails, surpasses any customer service you'll find or any website info you attempt to decipher by yourself. I can't thank him enough for his help and caring.
Good product and easy to put together. Fast shipping.
easy to install and begin operation.
Super easy to set up and get going in my little water feature. The only disappointing thing was that the 2400 was out of stock so I went a little smaller than I wanted to but the customer service of playitkoi was on point. I emailed them asking questions about the best one for my water feature got a response quickly with information and suggestions. I would purchase from this company again.
When the CEO calls you while you're working on your pond to help you troubleshoot problems with your pond? You're in stellar hands. And the equipment works well too!