Koi Breeder Preferred
Growth You Have To See To Believe!
Saki-Hikari Growth was specifically developed for raising jumbo koi. Our intent was to provide a nutritional package that would help koi breeders raise koi that were bigger than previously possible without negatively impacting water quality or the overall health of their koi. Saki-Hikari has the proper levels of necessary vitamins, minerals and digestive enzymes. It also contains a uniquely balanced combination of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Finally, the inclusion of beneficial living microorganisms (probiotics) offers many benefits other foods cannot. For the championship body your koi deserve and you crave, feed Saki-Hikari Growth!
- Heightened growth rates due to the perfect nutritional balance.
- No fat-deposit buildup with long-term use.
- A protein packed, carbohydrate complete nutritional package
- For jumbo koi that look their best.
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms (probiotics).
- Use in water temperatures above 68°F
- Floating pellet is standard. Sinking pellet options are available.
What is Hikari Germ?
The Hikari Germ is a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms which rapidly take priority in the intestine of the koi. It works to utilize the available nutrition working to reduce that which is available to bad bacteria thereby slowing their propagation. Additionally, Saki-Hikari offers your pet improved nutrient utilization through more efficient assimilation. This can translate into better water quality with continued use.
My koi do well on this food.
The fish just love the food, and they have grown noticeably, and are healthy and active. The pellets are sized just right for even the smaller fish and they all eagerly gobble them up. I'll try and sneak in some color enhancing stick food, and they are not as eager for that food as they are for the Saki hikari growth food! Thanks for the recommendation!