The Gusher Fountain from Scott Aerators creates an eye-popping vertical column of water in a dense, cascading, wind-resistant pattern. The Gusher creates a full, dynamic, constantly-changing pattern. The frothy, highly-aerated stream is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it maintains water clarity at the same time. Adding oxygen does wonders for your fish, and is the key component in rapidly breaking down decaying matter at the bottom of your pond. As an added benefit, more oxygen means less muck over time.
- Stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor is low-maintenance and environmentally friendly
- Easy to install, just two tethers or anchor ropes with weights (not included)
- Requires GFCI, and should be disconnected when swimmers are present
- Designed for 24-hour operation
- Can be used in freshwater or saltwater
- Manufactured in the USA, with a 5-year motor warranty!
|Size||1/2hp (115V/230V)||1-1/2hp (230V)|
|Minimum Pond Depth||36"||42"|
Download Scott Aerator Floating pond fountain Instruction manual here (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.