The North Star Fountain Aerator from Scott Aerators adds an elegant, trumpet-shaped water feature to any pond or lake along with powerful aeration, debris reduction and reliable algae control. The powerful North Star creates a strong surface current to help oxygenate water and eliminate algae and debris. Adding oxygen does wonders for your fish, and is the key component in rapidly breaking down decaying matter at the bottom of your pond. As an added benefit, more oxygen means less muck over time. It works not only as an aeration pump, but also a pond de-icer in winter. Perfect for commercial, residential and municipal applications, the North Star not only shines in the daytime landscape, but also after dark (when used with optional lighting kits).
- Stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor is low-maintenance and environmentally friendly
- Easy to install, just two tethers or anchor ropes with weights (not included)
- Can be left in the pond during winter, just shut it off and let it freeze!
- Requires GFCI, and should be disconnected when swimmers are present
- Designed for 24-hour operation or with timer
- Can be used in freshwater or saltwater
- Manufactured in the USA, with a 5-year motor warranty
|Pond Depth||36" min.|
|Minimum Anchor Weight||45lb|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.