*Minimum purchase of 6 plants per variety per order for shipping.
**Plant orders ship Mon, Tues and Wed of each week. Please allow extra delivery time if order is placed Wed-Sun.
This easy-to-grow tender perennial is native to southern Africa and somewhat resembles garlic chives. Leaves and flowers are edible (mild garlic flavor) and may be used in soups and salads.
- Color: Green foliage, purple flowers
- Sun Light: Full sun to part shade
- Zone: Z7 – Z10
- Flowers: Showy, fragrant, lavender/pink flowers July – September
- Spread: 9” to 12”
- Growth: Grows from bulb-like rhizome
- Fertilizer: Per mfr's instructions
- Depth: Boggy soil or shallow water
- Height: 1’ to 2’