The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is a cost-effective way to create the starting point of a beautiful waterfall or stream by providing smooth, consistent, leak –free water flow. The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. As the incoming water rushes in, the water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers, creating smooth flow of water. Able to handle flow rates up to 7,500 gallons per hour, the wide 22-inch spillway provides an ideal solution for Pondless Waterfall systems where more expensive biological filters are not necessary. The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway can also be installed as an additional waterfall or stream onto a new or existing pond. Its durable design allows boulders, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, making it easy to camouflage into the surrounding landscape. The spillway comes complete with 2-inch PVC slip fitting, 1.5-inch barbed hose fitting and pre-installed 2-inch bulkhead, providing a watertight connection on the back of the spillway.
- Creates smooth, consistent, leak-free water flow
- Handles flow rates up to 7,500 GPH / 28,000 LPH
- The durable design makes it easy to disguise by allowing soil, rocks or logs to be placed directly on top of the unit
- Comes complete with a 2-inch PVC slip fitting, 1.5-inch barbed hose fitting and pre-installed bulk head
When to use the Waterfall Spillway
The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. You may find that your imagination is the only limitation to what you can create with the Waterfall Spillway.
- The Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless® Waterfall systems, where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren't necessary.
- The Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
- With the Waterfall Spillway you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
- You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.