The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is a cost-effective way to create the starting point of a beautiful waterfall or stream by providing smooth, consistent, leak-free water flow. The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. As the incoming water rushes in, the water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers, creating a smooth flow of water.
These are an ideal solution for Pondless Waterfall systems where more expensive biological filters are not necessary. The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway can also be installed as an additional waterfall or stream onto a new or existing pond. Its durable design allows boulders, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, making it easy to camouflage into the surrounding landscape. The spillway comes complete with 2-inch PVC slip fitting, 1.5-inch barbed hose fitting, and pre-installed 2-inch bulkhead, providing a watertight connection on the back of the spillway.
- Creates smooth, consistent, leak-free water flow
- The durable design makes it easy to disguise by allowing soil, rocks or logs to be placed directly on top of the unit
- Comes complete with a 2-inch PVC slip fitting, 1.5-inch barbed hose fitting, and pre-installed bulkhead
- Backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
2 sizes Available:
- 22" Aquascape Spillway (MPN 77000): Handles flow rates up to 7,500 GPH
- 12" Aquascape Spillway (MPN 77023): Handles flow rates up to 7,500 GPH
When to use the Waterfall Spillway
The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. You may find that your imagination is the only limitation to what you can create with the Waterfall Spillway.
- The Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless® Waterfall systems, where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren't necessary.
- The Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
- With the Waterfall Spillway you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
- You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.
It’s a solid piece of equipment very sturdy and easy to setup. It arrived quickly and in great condition. Ben @ Play It Koi is my go to for “ALL THINGS KOI” .? He’s knowledgeable and easy to connect with. Via text or cell. Thanks Ben
Nice spillway, does the trick
purchased to build a simple pondless waterfall. I have been really happy with this so far. easy to attach and produces the perfect amount of flow for the water feature we installed at the entrance of our home.
I had read good reviews about these on the forums and am glad I decided to go this route. I was looking at a few other options but this looked the best. Glad I did. it disperses the water perfectly in our waterfall. Sturdy, wide, and easy to hide with rocks! I would highly recommend!