Adjustable flow, submersible, solids-handling waterfall and filter pump (adjustable from 4000 to 8000 GPH)
The AquaForce® PRO asynchronous solids-handling waterfall and filter pump accomplish what most other pumps only aspire to achieve. The combination of energy-efficient performance, flow and ease of maintenance make this pump the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners. The AquaForce® PRO features the same protective pre-filter cage as our standard AquaForce®, along with the ability to pump solids up to one-quarter of an inch. AquaForce® PRO's unique design allows you to adjust the pump flow rate; and, thanks to the included remote, it can also be turned on or off from a distance.
- Allows you to customize and fine-tune the flow of waterfalls and streams
- Pump can be turned on or off with remote
- Ability to adjust the flow makes it easy to select the right pump for any application
- Each remote and receiver are paired together with a unique frequency
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Durable prefilter cage design prevents clogging and reduces pump maintenance
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Pump SPECS:
-Max Flow Rate: 7793 gph
-Max Head Height: 28 ft
-Motor Type: Asynchronous
-Cord Length: 20 ft
- Size: 14"L x 14"W x 6.5"H
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.